FUJIFILM Wako Automation Corporation
Wako Automation is a company located in the United States. Any and all personal data collected by Wako Automation, including contact information relating to inquiries, sales, service requests, is submitted to Wako Automation in the United States.
We want to be clear about our privacy practices so that you can make informed choices about the use of your information, and we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com at any time with questions or concerns.
The information we collect falls into two broad categories: (1) information you voluntarily provide to us and (2) information that is automatically collected.
Information you voluntarily provide to us. Generally, you can visit Wako Automation’s site without providing any personal or sensitive personal data. However, on some pages, we collect personal data in order to provide a service or carry out a transaction requested by you. See below for what personal data is collected and how it is used. We may also ask for feedback relating to our goods or services. Participation is voluntary and you are not required to provide this information. There generally is no negative effect on you if you choose not to provide your personal data. However, since personal data may be needed to process an order, if you choose not to participate, we may not be able to perform a requested service or complete a transaction.
Information Collected Automatically. Currently Wako Automation does not collect any data automatically, including cookies, analytic and data usage, and other tracking technologies.
How We Use Your Information. We will obtain your consent to collect, use or disclose personal data except where we are authorized or required by law to do so without consent. Consent may be express or implied. We process personal data for these service – and business-related purposes:
- Account creation: We use personal data such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number to set up and administer your account and to provide customer support and training, send important account and service information, and to allow us to communicate with you. To verify that you are a customer, we may also ask for your system’s serial number.
- Sales orders and service: We use personal data such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and financial and bank information including credit card numbers in order to provide service for a product or for product orders.
- Product registration and warranty: We use personal data such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and product information for registration and warranty purposes, and to communicate to you regarding these services. As a distributor of certain products, we may share your personal data to the manufacturer of the product as further described below in “When We Share Your Personal Data.”
- Marketing purposes: We use personal data such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number to send marketing communications and to respond to inquiries about FUJIFILM, products, services, and events to you across various platforms, such as email, phone, text messaging, direct mail and online. We may also collect information about the quality and success of our email marketing (e.g., by analyzing the opening or click rates of our emails).
- Career and applicant purposes: We use personal data such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number to communicate during the recruitment process regarding potential careers at Wako Automation.
- Legal obligations: We may be required to use and retain personal data for legal and compliance reasons, such as the prevention, detection, or investigation of a crime; loss prevention; or to combat fraud. We may also use personal data to meet our internal and external audit requirements, information security purposes, and as we otherwise believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence; (b) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence; (c) to enforce terms and conditions; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, or those of other persons.
- When We Share Personal Data. Wako Automation will not provide personal data to any third party or use the information for an undisclosed purpose except as otherwise noted at the point where the information is collected and where necessary to provide services or conduct our business operations as described below. We share personal data in accordance with data privacy and security requirements, and we occasionally will share non-personal, anonymized, and statistical data with third parties. We make appropriate efforts to ensure that the entities we share personal data with do not further distribute the information such as entering into non-disclosure agreements.
- Within FUJIFILM and the FUJIFILM Group: FUJIFILM is comprised of a global operation with offices and locations around the world. They are supported by a variety of global teams and functions situated in other organizations within the FUJIFILM Group. Personal data may be shared with FUJIFILM and with the FUJIFILM Group if needed to provide services or fulfill product orders, for account administration, to facilitate sales and marketing, for customer and technical support, and to promote business and product development. Please click here http://www.fujifilm.com/about/office/ to see a list of FUJIFILM Group locations where we may process personal data.
- With third-party service providers. We have third-party service providers around the world. Personal data will be made available to these parties only when necessary to fulfill the services they provide to us such as software, system, and platform support; direct marketing services; cloud hosting services; advertising; data analytics; and order fulfillment, delivery and product service. Our third-party service providers are not permitted to share or use personal data we make available to them for any purpose other than to fulfill their obligations to Wako Automation.
- With third parties for legal reasons. We will share personal data when we believe we are legally required to, such as:
- Under applicable law or by legal process such as a court order.
- To prevent physical harm or property damage, and to protect our rights, users, systems and services.
- As part of an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful conduct.
- To comply with and respond to requests from government agencies, including law enforcement and other public authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence.
- In the event of a merger, sale, restructure, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- All personal data input by you through the use of this site is submitted directly to FUJIFILM in the United States. By submitting your personal data through this site, you are hereby consenting to transfer of your personal data to FUJIFILM in the United States.
- Your personal data submitted through this site will be shared with the local sales office of FUJIFILM relevant to your geographical location in order to provide you with services, products and support specific to your location, and it is likely that any marketing communications will be sent to you by the local sales office in your region.
How we secure personal data. Wako Automation takes the security of personal data it collects and retains seriously. We are committed to safeguarding it and protecting against unauthorized access to, or use of, our information assets and any other anticipated threats or hazard to the security and integrity of such assets. Measures we take to safeguard personal data include appropriate policies and procedures to address risk management, appropriate restrictions on access to personal data; training for employees and contractors with access to personal data; and vendor risk management requiring contractual obligations to protect any personal data with which they are entrusted in accordance with our security policies and procedures.
How long we keep personal data. Wako Automation has policies and procedures relating to the retention of personal data based upon a classification scheme consisting of business functions and process areas, and the classification and types of the data and records. We retain personal data for as long as we reasonably require it for business and legal purposes. In determining data retention periods, Wako Automation considers contractual and legal obligations, and the expectations and requirements of customers, vendors, suppliers and others who share their personal data with us. When we no longer need personal data, we securely delete or destroy it.
Your right to access, correct, or delete your personal data. We respect your right to access and control your personal data, and we will endeavor to respond to requests for information about personal data and, where applicable will correct, amend, or delete your personal data.
- Access to personal data: We will comply with requests for access to your personal data, subject to any relevant legal requirements and exemptions. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide you reasonable access to any of your personal data we maintain within 30 days of your access request. If we cannot honor your request within the 30-day period, we will inform you when we will be able to provide access. In the unlikely event that we cannot provide you access to this information, we will explain why we cannot do so. We will ask for proof of your identity in order to confirm your identity and that you are seeking access to personal data belonging to you, and also sufficient information about your interaction with us so that we can locate any relevant data. We may also charge a fee for providing you with a copy of your data (except where this is not permissible under local law).
- Correction to and deletion of personal data: In some jurisdictions, you have the right to correct or amend your personal data if it is inaccurate or requires updating, and also the right to request deletion of your personal data. Due to legal requirements and other obligations and factors, this is not always possible. Remember that account information may be corrected, deleted, or updated by using the “Contact Us” option within the relevant service. For inquiries of this nature, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opting out: To opt out of marketing email, you can use the unsubscribe link found in the email communication you receive from us. You may also use the “Contact Us” option within the relevant service to opt out and elect not to receive further emails from us. Please provide the name of the Fujifilm company or the email address from which you are receiving electronic communications.
- Choices: Some personal data is necessary in order to provide certain services. However, you may choose to limit Wako Automation’s use of your personal data by adjusting your browser settings, opting out, or you may contact us at email@example.com for more information regarding your choices. Since personal data may be needed to process an order, if you choose not to participate, we may not be able to perform a requested service or complete a transaction.
Filing a Complaint. EU residents have the right to make a complaint to a data protection regulator in the event of dissatisfaction with how Wako Automation manages their personal data. A list of National Data Protection Authorities can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests related to your personal data.
Our Special Commitment to Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13. This website is not intended for anyone under the age of 16. If you are younger than 16, you may not use this website.
Do Not Track. “Do Not Track” is a privacy preference that you can set in most browsers that sends a signal to a website that you do not want the website operator to track certain browsing information about you. However, because our site is not configured to detect Do Not Track signals from a user’s computer, we are unable to respond to Do Not Track requests at this time.
- You may contact Wako Automation via email at email@example.com or via mail at FUJIFILM Wako Automation Corporation, Attn: Information Security, 11575 Sorrento Valley Rd #207, San Diego, CA 92121 U.S.A.
- For marketing preferences and services support relating to updating your account information or email marketing preferences, or for technical support or other help with services, please use the “Contact Us” option for the relevant service.
Thank you for visiting Wako Automation’s site.
© 2019 FUJIFILM Wako Automation Corporation. All rights reserved.